How to generate lots of content easily with brand advocates
The problem with content creation
1. You can’t possibly create all the content you need
2. You have limited budgets.
3. Reach is a constant challenge. Everybody is producing content your networks provide limited reach.
How to solve the Content Challenge
1. You can’t possibly create all the content you need – Get others to participate in content creation.
2. You have limited budgets. – Empower others to create their own content for you.
3. Reach is a constant challenge. Everybody is producing content your networks provide limited reach. – Leverage other people’s networks to promote your content.
Who are these other people who can help you?
Brand Advocates, your most passionate and outspoken customers. They are eager to help you. The enable word of mouth marketing and are often at the forefront in buying your products, testing it and providing you suggestions on how to improve it.
Why use brand advocates to create content?
Brand advocates are quite often influential and play the role of experts educating their communities about your product and services.
Moreover, content created by 3rd parties and even strangers is trusted more than corporate content. (e.g. book reviews which one reads on sites like Amazon).
How do you create lots of content with your brand advocates?
How do you ask brand advocates for help?
What causes them to be eager to help you?
Win the content battle
Read the report to learn how to win the content battle and learn
- 10 specific tactics which you can leverage now to generate lots of content easily with your Brand Advocates
- Lots of visuals illustrating the key concepts
- Top two mistakes in generating UGC via brand advocates
- Where to begin, if you’re starting out
I’m willing to bet you can implement the first idea today itself.
However, the report is available free only for a limited time by filling in the form below. And if you have questions, feedback, suggestions post them in the Brand Advocacy Community on LinkedIn.