This is a collection of awesome experts and resources about Digital Marketing from some really outstanding strategic thinkers.
- Avinash Kaushik –
Some really cool articles from him:
How To Suck At Social Media: An Indispensable Guide For Businesses –
Great Storytelling With Data: Visualize Simply And Focus Obsessively
See, Think, Do, Care Winning Combo: Content +Marketing +Measurement!
- Olivier Blanchard
He’s writing the book on Social Media ROI – a definite must read for any Social Media practitioner.
Doing Business In The Age of Experience – 3 part series
- Dan Roam – The Visual Thinking Expert
He’s written an awesome book called Back of The Napkin http://www.danroam.com/the-back-of-the-napkin/
It’s a book which shows you how to solve problems and sell ideas with pictures – Truly life changing.
This is the most indispensable business book I’ve read. It’s an odd addition to this list, but I’ve found myself going back to his ideas and frameworks to solve most business and digital marketing challenges.
- Brian Dean
- Case study on concept of Guestographics for awesome SEO – http://backlinko.com/seo-campaign (SEO Campaign Case Study: 1,117 Social Shares and 15% More Organic Traffic (In 2 Weeks))
- The Skyscraper Technique – Link Building Case Study: How I Increased My Search Traffic by 110% in 14 Days http://backlinko.com/skyscraper-technique
- http://backlinko.com/white-hat-seo – White hat SEO: How Emil Turned One Post Into a #1 Ranking (And $100k in Revenue)
- Content Upgrade – http://backlinko.com/increase-conversions
- Thomas Baekdal
- Do you really need loyalty as a publisher – . It’s not about print versus digital. It’s not a question of ‘how can we make people more loyal’. The real shift is this split between momentum and scale.
- Please Stop Listening to Social Scientist Pundits- https://www.baekdal.com/blog/please-stop-listening-to-social-scientist-punditsnbsp
- Sean D’Souza
https://www.psychotactics.com Why Customers Buy (And Why They Don’t) – Read everything that Sean writes! Really! I’ve learned tons from him, on everything possible. Marketing, Customers, Copywriting…. Go to the psychotactics site start reading you’ll know what I mean.
- Brain Audit – If you haven’t read the Brain Audit yet, stop what you’re doing and go read it. It will change you 🙂 It has over 800 testimonials on the Psychotactics website.
- 5000bc – A community where you not just get information and support but develop your skills. I’ve been a paid member for years now. The free Vanishing reports are worth the price of the membership.
- Amy Hoy and Alex Hillman